Indoor Air Quality Services in Inland Empire, CA and Surrounding Areas
Could breathing at home actually be worse than outdoors?
Many area homes have indoor air quality with more pollutants than the air we breathe outside. Wait? That can’t be right, but it’s true. Studies from Environmental Protection Agency show two to five times higher levels of pollutants in American homes compared to the outdoors. Some homes even had 100 times greater levels of pollutants. Schedule Indoor Air Quality Services in Inland Empire, CA with us today!
Leaks and Ventilation Issues
Adding to the concern are hazards from potential leaks from your heating and cooling equipment. Coolant leaks, gas leaks, and improper ventilation can cause carbon monoxide poisoning and even death. You need to make sure your family is safe. Our maintenance services for your heating and cooling equipment screen for safety issues and protect your family’s health.
Restore your Home’s Air Quality
Allergies are a huge problem. They affect one in three people in the world and cause extra strain on the immune systems of children and the elderly. Don’t let allergens like pollens, mold, mildew, and dust accumulate in your home. Daniels Heating & Air Conditioning knows how to restore your home’s air quality.
Decrease Respiratory Symptoms
Home should be a place to escape the heat and the seasonal pollen allergies that can cause headaches and sinus pain. Stop the air quality in your home for degrading with our help. Your home should be a place of safety and comfort, not a place where respiratory symptoms increase and we can help.
Indoor Air Quality Solutions
- Filters. Regular filters for furnaces and air conditioners reduce the amount of dirt that gets to the machinery, but they don’t actually improve air quality. We’ll help you get more pollutants out of the air with pre-stage and HEPA filters that restore your air. These filters remove dirt down to the submicron particles and can also remove odors from the air indoors.
- Ductwork cleaning. Let us inspect and maintain your heater and AC but don’t forget about ductwork cleaning. We clean out the dust, dirt, mildew, mold, pollutants, allergens, and other contaminants from your home. You’ll breathe better quality air and reduce the amount of dust circulating your home. Less dusting and cleaner air make ductwork cleaning worth it.
Our Indoor Air Quality Services include:
- Whole House Air Purification
- Whole Home Ventilation System,
- Air Purification
- Air Purifier Installation
- Air Filter Change outs
- Air Filter Installation
- UV Lights
- Air Quality Testing
- Advanced Photo-Catalytic Oxidation Systems
- Air Scrubbing
- Allergy Reducers